The Virden Boost Committee, Sunrise Credit Union and Valleyview Co-op are working together once again to promote local events in Virden and spread holiday cheer. The Very Virden Christmas marketing campaign will return for 2023 to include radio, digital and print media.
The very successful “Who-Ville” theme from 2022 will be making a comeback for 2023! All local businesses or organizations interested in decorating their location are asked to do so by November 23, in perfect time for Late-Night Shopping on this day.
Here’s how local businesses or organizations can participate:
Option #1 – Digital Media Only
- $50 gift card or gift certificate to your business or a local business of your choice.
- Participants will receive their business name or logo in the digital advertising campaign.
Option #2 – Digital, Radio & Print Media
- $50 gift card or gift certificate to your business or a local business of your choice and $100 monetary payment.
- Business name or logo included in the digital and print components, a minimum of 10 radio advertising business name mentions, plus highlight of a business event (if applicable).
Option #3 – Event Listing
- No cost to businesses or organizations.
- Event listing(s) to be included on the Very Virden Christmas website.
*The $50 gift card or gift certificate will be used as prizing throughout the campaign and the $100 monetary payment will be used towards additional advertising efforts and local community activities.
To confirm participation with Very Virden Christmas, CLICK HERE. Deadline to get involved with the 2023 campaign is October 13, 2023.
All gift cards/gift certificates and monetary payments are to be delivered by October 30, 2023 to the Town of Virden Office, Attention: Candace Murray. Cheques for the monetary payments or direct mail partnership are to be made out to "Town of Virden".
For more information about the campaign, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org